Praline Milkshake Recipe
Everyone loves milkshakes and probably has a favorite recipe. For this version, any flavor praline can be used to make a creamy, ice cold treat. You may also want to try different flavors of ice cream to create your own special Praline Milkshake recipe. My favorite ice cream to add to this recipe is butter pecan ice cream. The butter pecan and praline blend taste great together.
Praline Milkshake Ingredients:
- 1/2 of a cup of milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups of ice cream (any flavor)
- 2 crumbled pralines in your favorite flavor (Original Creole, Rum or Chocolate)
- ½ cup of heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tablespoon of caramel syrup
Praline Milkshake Directions:
- Allow the ice cream to set on the counter for about 5 minutes to soften.
- Combine ice cream, milk, praline, and vanilla extract in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes to the desired thickness.
- Pour into a tall glass.
- Set aside
- In a medium sized bowl, add whipping cream and caramel syrup.
- Whisk by hand until fluffy.
- Spoon caramel whipped cream onto milkshake.
- Top with crumbled praline.
Fear not, you do not have to stir and stir until your arms get tired. Order a batch of our world famous New Orleans pralines, instead of trying to recreate the wheel. We have been doing this for a long time, and our pralines taste heavenly in a Praline Milkshake.