Praline Coffee Frappe Recipe
What could be taste better than fresh roasted coffee, milk, and ice topped with whipped cream and sweet praline crumbs? This drink is so good that, the Praline Coffee Frappe has even invaded the Starbucks menu.
Frappés are sweet, dark-foam covered iced coffee drinks. For best results, use instant, or freeze dried coffee granules. The foam is made by using a normal electric blender, a handheld immersion blender, a special frappe shaker bottle, or even a regular glass jar. This one is sweetened using the Praline Topping.
Praline Coffee Frappe Ingredients:
- 2-3 oz strong dark coffee (instant coffee works best, providing a darker foam layer)
- 1-2 oz Praline Topping (strain out pecans to use for something else)
- 8 oz cold milk
- 1 Crumbled Praline
- Can of Whipped Cream
Praline Coffee Frappe Directions:
- Stir the coffee and Praline Topping until combined.
- Add to cold milk.
- Blend until milk creates a think froth in about 30 seconds.
- If using a bottle or jar, shake vigorously for about 1 minute.
- Pour into a tall glass over ice cubes.
- Cover with whipped cream.
- Drizzle with crumbled praline.
No need to visit Starbucks to have a good coffee drink. This easy to make Praline Coffee Frappe recipe is a great treat and won't break the bank.